- getting started
- multi hand
- Poker Introduction
- house rules
- limits, antes, rake
- ranking chart
- poker games
- poker tournaments
- our softwares
- Preview Games
- Video Poker
- Roulette Games
- Video Slots
- Disconnection Policy
- Mobile Buttons Legend
- security and privacy
- Contact Us
banking >withdrawals >how to withdraw
How to withdraw
As part of our commitment to provide a truly superior service, Delaware Park Online makes every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To withdraw your winnings from your gaming account, please follow the steps below:
1. Launch your poker/casino software OR go directly to the cashier (go to Step 4).
2. Log in by entering your username and password .
3. Click on the Cashier button.
4. Once in the Cashier, click on Withdrawal .
5. In the field provided, enter the amount that you wish to withdraw from your account.
6. Enter the payment method by which you wish to receive your Remaining Withdrawal Balance (please see DelawarePark.com Withdrawal Policy) if any exists.
If PayPal is your preferred withdrawal method, please ensure that your PayPal account has a valid ACH account attached for a successful withdrawal.
Any attempt to make a withdrawal via a PayPal account that only has credit/debit cards attached will be unsuccessful.
7. Click on the Submit Withdrawal Request button.
To learn how to reverse your withdrawal, after having requested it, please see Reversing Your Withdrawal.
To review your withdrawal history, click on the Withdrawal History button in the Cashier.
You may also review your deposit and withdrawal history using the Game History feature.
Please note the following important information:
Withdrawals requested within 24 hour period, via the same payment method, may be combined as one payment.
Your authorization or requested documentation, is required to process your withdrawal requests. We may alsoask that you sign a list of your previous deposits..
Delaware Park Online reserves the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
Please see the DelawarePark.com Withdrawal Policy.
Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been met.
There are no fees for any of our withdrawal services.
For assistance with any of your online gaming needs, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.